"Cafe Marquis de Sade" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafe Marquis de Sade -CLOSED- Tip by globetrott
Cafe Marquis de Sade -CLOSED-, Prague: 1 reviews and 1 photos
This is a small cafe close to the Powder-tower and it simply cought my attraction by its strange name, when I passed by there one afternoon, on my way to St.Jacob-church / Kostel sv.Jakuba
Favorite Dish: Nothing of the "specialities" of the notorious Marquis was to be found on the menu,
and even the waiters treated their customers well... ;-))
Directions: Cafe Marquis de Sade is in the street " Jakubska "
More Restaurants in Prague (29)
More Reviews (223)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All The townhall of Litomysl
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels