"a lovely Cafe-tram on Vaclavske Namesti" Top 5 Page for this destination Hotel Europa Tip by globetrott
Hotel Europa, Prague: 10 reviews and 13 photos
Right in the middle of Wentzel Square, almost opposite the Hotel Europa
there is this old tram, that was transfered into a cafe.
Do not expect a large menu, it is rather a place to have a coffe, a beer or icecream
and take a short break from shopping or sightseeing.
They have a few tables on a terrace and a few seats inside the 2 wagons !
Address: Wenceslas Square 25
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Opposite of Hotel Europa on Wentzel Square
More Restaurants in Prague (29)
More Reviews (223)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All The townhall of Litomysl
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels