Las Tortugas: "The Jewel of Playa Grandé" Costa Rica Hotel Tip by SURFIN7TH
Costa Rica Hotels: 495 reviews and 694 photos
Located in quaint Playa Grandé, Just north of Tarmerindo. A protected beach with great waves and a protected turtle refuge. Apartments and hotel rooms surrounded by nature!
Unique Qualities: I stayed in the Lighthouse Apartment. Shaped like a lighthouse with ocean views and a big round bed upstairs surroundedby windows. Howler monkeys for alarm clocks!
Address: Playa Grandé
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (45)
- See All Don't drop in on Jorge :-)
- See All Lock into 4 Wheel Drive BEFORE you get...
- See All SURF
- See All Los Sueños Resort and Marina
- See All Costa Rica is Pura Vida !
- See All I'm so excited. I just found this...
SURFIN7TH's Related Pages
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels