"Too big to be boring!" United States of America Favorite Tip by TropicGirl77
United States of America Favorites: 466 reviews and 430 photos
Favorite thing: The United States is simply too big to be boring! There is not one region you can drive through in any given day that you don't find some interesting sights to see! If you get your kicks from humor on billboards, you won't be disappointed. NOR will you be disappointed with our wildlife ... differing in each region, but never boring!
Fondest memory: I love to get in the car with my husband or family, and travel without a rigid schedule ... then we can stop when we like, a take pictures or visit an unplanned museum or National Part. Memories on days like these are when we're approached by wonderful ROAD COPS and offered a visit outside of the vehicle!
More Favorites in United States of America (2)
More Reviews (22)
- See All Getting a sunset at any cost!
- See All Now, THAT's a PEACH!
- Go Dolphins!
- Pick an Honest Bank for your banking...
- See All ProBowl, good reason to fly to Hawaii !
- See All Native Indians throughout the US
- See All Rush on over to Mt Rushmore
- See All Slave Trading at the Markethouse
- Land of the unimaginable! Tourist trap...
- Give me pasta!
- Good Road Atlas is a must
Been to United States of America?Share your travels with the world!
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels