"The old National Library" Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by shrimp56
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
You will find the former national library on the right bank near the Louvre. The highly controversial new Bibliotheque Nationale Mitterand can be found at 12 quai Panhard-Levassor in the 13e.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels