Hacienda Royal in Bogotá: "Hacienda Royal in Bogotá" Colombia Hotel Tip by pptanner

Colombia Hotels: 101 reviews and 192 photos

Unique Qualities: The Hotel Hacienda Royal is in a very nice area of Bogotá, adjacent to one of the newest (in 1995) and nicest shopping centers, and has very comfortable and nicely decorated rooms and suites. For me, the nicest thing about this hotel is the service-oriented attitude of all the staff from the doorman to the manager.

The first time I was supposed to stay there, I was travelling with two office colleagues, and although we had reservations, when we arrived we were informed that the hotel was overbooked and we would not be able to stay there. However, they apologized profusely for the inconvenience, quickly found us rooms at the nearby Hotel La Fontana, and paid for our taxis and for our first night at the other hotel and. Their attitude and helpfulness made all the difference between our never wanting to step foot into the place again, to our insisting on staying there on our next trip to Bogotá, and we were not disappointed.

Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: The hotel is adjacent to the Hacienda Royal shopping center. Unfortunately I do not have the exact address, but it is very well known.
Theme: Hotel