"NO COMPETITION WITHOUT RULES...." Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Zeeland Things to Do Tip by eden_teuling
Provincie Zeeland Things to Do: 78 reviews and 96 photos
Some of these rules:
* the horse must gallop
* the horse must be decorated as fine as
* the lane is exactly 36 metres in length
and 1 meter wide
* the ring hangs at a height of 2.20 metres
and must be between 38 mm and 10 mm in
* there is a referee
* all results are written down on the huge
blackboard and on paper
* in a normal competition each rider has 30
* last but not least: there are many prizes....
never money but e.g. silver trofees.
More Things to Do in Provincie Zeeland (34)
More Reviews (13)
- See All TO MANY CHARACTERS IN THAT PERVIOUS...
- See All PARACHUTE JUMPING AND MORE......
- See All 3-5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE......
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Have you been to Provincie Zeeland?Share Your Travels