"Vorobievy Hills" Top 5 Page for this destination Vorobievy Hills Tip by kris-t
Vorobievy Hills, Moscow: 40 reviews and 45 photos
The observation platform, which gives a good panoramic view of the city, is situated there at the steep bank of the Moskva River at an altitude of 85 m above the river (200 m above sea level). The hills, immortalized by many Russian poets and writers, were named apparently after the village Vorobyovo (literally: Sparrows' Village) located nearby. Moscow State University and the Church of the Life-giving Trinity are located on the Hills.
Address: Vorobievy Hills, Moscow
More Reviews (171)
- See All Est. 2012
- See All Moscow river boat trip
- See All Live Music every evening!
- See All Some VT member was born here...
- See All Luzhniki - Aqua club "Underwater world"
- See All Monasturskaya Lavka
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels