"Streets and alleys surrounding the Grand Place" Grand Place - Grote Markt Tip by Pavlik_NL
Grand Place - Grote Markt, Brussels: 212 reviews and 367 photos
In the streets and alleys that surround the Grand Place, one can get the idea of the housingsituation of centuries ago. One however now-a-days has to look sharply, behind neon0lights, commercial billboards and sunscreens, flags and posters. Still, in some places the history peaks out and it's surely worth to enrich yourself with these ancient images.
Address: Grand Place, 1000 Ville de Bruxelles
Directions: Between the St Hubert Gallery and the Grand Place (around the long way)
Phone: 00 32 (0)2 279 43 65
More Things to Do in Brussels (17)
More Reviews (20)
- See All Brussels by night (the song)
- See All European capital, Corps Diplomatic and...
- See All Important figures in Brussel: Father...
- See All Stuborn French speaking waiters
- See All Walk and use metro to connect the areas
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels