"Jubel-park commemorating Belgian independance" Parc du Cinquantenaire - Parc Jubel Tip by Pavlik_NL
Parc du Cinquantenaire - Parc Jubel, Brussels: 55 reviews and 73 photos
As third destination within the city, the Jubel-park (Independance-park) is a intresting place to walk between huge fountains, huge temple shaped buildings (museums of which the army and the autoworld are the most intresting) and green fields besides long avenues. The park was founded including the huge building to state the world that Belgium was 50 years independant.
Address: Parc du Cinquantenaire, 1000 Brussels
Directions: Bounded by Ave. des Nerviens & Ave. de la Renaissance and Ave. de la Renaissance &Tunnel Cinquantenaire
More Things to Do in Brussels (17)
More Reviews (20)
- See All Brussels by night (the song)
- See All European capital, Corps Diplomatic and...
- See All Important figures in Brussel: Father...
- See All Stuborn French speaking waiters
- See All Walk and use metro to connect the areas
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels