"Bienmasabe!" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Favorite Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote General: 60 reviews and 57 photos
Favorite thing: A Canarian desert made with ground almonds, cream and honey.
One place I tried it (Restaurante Diama in Puerto del Carmen) the chef must have had a night off - I think the waitress tried to concoct something in the kitchen. It tasted like granulated sugar with almond essence poured on to it- swirls of cream dotted on the plate and a peach half stuck in the middle! Erk!
Fondest memory: A well made bienmasabe tastes like almond and honey mousse. Yum. yum
More Reviews (129)
- See All International Musem of Modern Art (MIAC)
- See All Bistro with a twist!
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
- See All Ferry to Fuertuventura
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels