"2 dimensional LOL" Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava Castle Tip by Skipka
Bratislava Castle, Bratislava: 103 reviews and 209 photos
When you are walking around the castle and see it from backwards it looks like two dimensional building >:) what do u think?
But of course you wait some little comment to t his picture so we should start with a sentence like this Did you know....that when southern parts of Hungary had been invaded by the Truks, the coronation jewels of old Hugarian kings were moved to the Crown Tower of Bratislava castl. The jewels were stored here until 1784 when they were once again moved to the Imperial treasury in Vienna.
Address: Bratislavsky hrad
Phone: 02-5934 1626
More Things to Do in Bratislava (30)
More Reviews (96)
- See All For those who like to compare
- See All Closest to the Railway station
- See All A boat in Devin
- See All Slavin - the Monument of Soviet Soldiers
- See All Don't miss Hummus or other great dishes
- See All Definitely great non alcoholic drink
Skipka's Related Pages
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels