"Hotel with great location" Le Roberval Montreal Tip by virtualpatrick
Le Roberval Montreal, Montreal: 471 reviews and 3 photos
I stayed there 2 years ago, at about or a little below average price range, but most of all great location:
1. On the eastern part of downrown, it's within walking distance (10-15 minutes ) to "Old Montreal" part of the city.
2. It's a block away from Montreal's Latin Quarter area where there's shops, cafes, bistros, etc.
3. It's 1-2 blocks south from the Berri-UQAM metro stop - it's a major hub where you can catch 3 metro lines.
Unique Qualities: Can reserve 3 types of rooms:
- standard hotel type (1 room),
- suite (separate bedroom & living room),
- "family suite" (2 separate bedrooms and a living room)
Address: 505 Rene-Levesque Boulevard, Montreal
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Corner of Boulevard Rene-Levesque and Rue Berri.
othercontact: 1-877-552-2992 (toll free)
More Reviews (4)
virtualpatrick's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels