"Impressionism: Musee Marmottan and Orangerie" Musée Marmottan Monet - Monet Museum Tip by davequ
Musée Marmottan Monet - Monet Museum, Paris: 12 reviews and 20 photos
Sunrise by Monet at the Marmottan ----------->
NOTE: Thanks to Barb&Sean for the update.
Supposedly the Orangerie is finally reopening 5/17/06 (on a Wednesday?) per the info I received and the Orangerie website
with La Collection Jean Walter et Paul Guillaum
Here is one article I had found about an Orangerie reconstruction mishap:
It has been almost 8 years now.
Thanks for the update guys.
Musée de l’Orangerie
Jardin des Tuileries
Admission: 6.5 Euros (covered by your Carte Musee!)
Métro : 1, 8, 12 station Concorde
Bus : 24, 42, 52, 72, 73, 84, 94 arrêt Concorde
tél. : 01 44 77 80 07
2, rue Louis-Boilly 75016 Paris Mo: La Muette
01 44 96 50 33
Full price : 7 Euros, not covered by Carte Musee (boo!!)
Address: 2, rue Louis-Boilly 75016 Paris Mo: La Muette
Directions: from Mo La Muette follow signs to Musee Marmottan
Orangerie is right at tip of the Tuileries by Pl. Concorde.
Phone: 01 44 96 50 33
More Reviews (93)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels