Chili's Bar and Grill: "I want my baby-back, baby-back, baby-back...ribs!" Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Restaurant Tip by aphrodyte

Manhattan Restaurants: 24 reviews and 15 photos

The greatest thing in the world is "Take out"
by aphrodyte

I've had a birthday here before and drank myself silly with the EL PRESIDENTE! Yeah, that was a really good birthday. On the other regular occasions, I would still get the EL PRESIDENTE!

Anyway, the atmostphere is very casual and for a while this was my favorite spot to eat. Then of course I went into this faze of not wanting to eat at a place with too much TA-DA....TAKE OUT! I cannot tell you how great a thing this is.

Favorite thing to do is go to Blockbusters or Hastings and rent a few movies, and while we are there we order some take out from chili's.

Favorite Dish: The greatest thing in the world for a very poor college student is a bottomless tostada chips with salsa. But that usually doesn't satisfy me so I will add some skillet queso, Shanghai wings. For an entree I like to order the Mushroom Jack Fajitas, country fried steatk, grilled shrimp alfredo, citrus glazed salmon or Baby Back Ribs (yeah...we sing that silly jingle too *grin*)

My daughter likes the fried cheese (mozzarella sticks) as an appetizer. She will eat the Pizza, but her favorite dish here is the Corn Doggy Dog and fries.

Address: 213 Fort Riley Blvd, Manhattan, KS 66502
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Next to Whiskey Creek on Fort Riley Blvd.
Phone: 785 537 1250
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Written Jul 31, 2003

aphrodyte Used To Live Here!

“"GOOD GOD!....I'm not dead yet?!"”

Have you been to Manhattan?