"St. Eustache church" Paroisse Saint-Eustache Tip by OrlandoBR
Paroisse Saint-Eustache, Paris: 31 reviews and 66 photos
St.-Eustache is right on Les Halles, the big square where there used to be a traditional Parisian market and which now covers a modern underground mall. If you have to visit just a few churches before not wanting to come close to them anymore, make this one of them, especially on Sundays at 5:30pm when they have the weekly organ audition.
Address: 2, Rue du Jour, 75001 Paris
Directions: Wow! VT automatically told me the address for St. Eustache, pretty cool new feature!
Phone: 33 1 42 36 31 05
More Things to Do in Paris (27)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels