"Lunch time in Giraffe-land" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Zoo Tip by CdnJane
Toronto Zoo, Toronto: 31 reviews and 53 photos
One of the things I enjoy at the Toronto Zoo is the room the animals have, and the fact that they are not just in little concrete enclosures. You have to look carefully here to see that there is a railing and a large trench that separate the people from the giraffe area. It might not be the Serengetti Plain, but it sure isn't downtown Toronto either!
Address: Meadowvale Road, Scarborough
Directions: Highway 401 exit at Meadowvale Road, and drive north, follow the signs to the Zoo. You will be exiting to the right off Meadowvale.
Phone: +1 416-392-5929
More Things to Do in Toronto (11)
More Reviews (99)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Catch glimpses of the Past and Present...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels