"Sitting in a Copacabana-beach- bar at night" Copacabana Tip by mangueirense
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro: 105 reviews and 171 photos
If you are in Rio de Janeiro you absolutely have to sit down on Copacabana beach along the promenade at the various nice litte bars (called "barracas" or barracas de praia" in Brazil) to drink a cold beer, a coconut water or a cool and tasty Caipirinha!
At a nice, warm evening it is great to relax then from the hussle in the streets or just to sit down and chat with some friends, and for sure you will know some natives this way!
Of course this bars are available to sit down and drink or eat during day-times too!
Address: various bars all along Copacabana beach promenade
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (17)
Updated Dec 6, 2005
A Glimpse of Carnival- Tecnical Rehearsals 2006
Written Jan 21, 2004
What to bring to the Carnival Parade...
Updated Jan 21, 2004
How to get to the Sambodrome to see the Parades
Updated Jan 20, 2004
Some rules if you parade with a samba school- 3.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Portuguese Language Courses in Rio
- See All Apartment Renting in Rio -4.
- See All Actual Traffic in Rio de Janeiro
- See All ,,mais cheio de graca...
- See All Hiking up the Sugar Loaf...
- See All Theater in Rio
- See All Safety-advices for Rio
- See All Rio 's Love Parade
- See All Arabish Fast Food
- See All Plataforma 1
- See All Souvenirs from Brazil for all your...
Been to Rio de Janeiro?Share your travels with the world!
mangueirense's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels