"Do NOT take a taxi" Top 5 Page for this destination Being Harassed Tip by matcrazy1
Being Harassed, Tijuana: 16 reviews and 7 photos
When you cross the U.S. - Mexico border in San Ysidro you surely will be harassed first by numerous taxi drivers. They just want you to take a taxi to Tijuana's downtown. They said to me: hey, amigo - taxi?
Hmm... don't do it. Why? My top 3 reasons:
- walking distance to the downtown is only 10-15 min.
- save your $$$$ and spend them on souvenirs, food, beer etc. - what you like,
- the way to the downtown is itself interesting.
More Reviews (106)
- See All Passing the border
- See All Tequila? What's that?
- See All Sleeping Mexican boys
- See All Come back soon amigos
- See All Almonds, raisins, nuts and figs
- Need more info?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tijuana?Share Your Travels