Christie's Restaurant - Best Western Executive: "In the Shadow of the Space Needle" Seattle Restaurant Tip by grandmaR

Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos

Shadow of Space Needle on Best Western Executive
by grandmaR

My first night, two of the guys in my course from western Washington state and their wives were waiting to be seated, and they befriended me and we ate together. This was good, because I was a bit strung out due to getting to the course late, and of course because of the funeral.

The website says: "Treat yourself to the best in Northwest Cuisine. Sample a Northwest vintage wine or local micro - brewed beer in Christie's Lounge."

" The Seattle Best Western Executive Inn Dining Room serves a superb combination of Pacific Northwest seafood, steaks, pasta, poultry, homemade soups and daily specials. Open weekdays, 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday, until 10 p.m. The Lounge is a great place to relax and enjoy a Northwest microbrew or wine. Happy hour weekdays, 5 to 7 p.m. Open weekdays, 11:30 a.m. to midnight; Saturday, 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.; Sunday, 5 to 11 p.m. All major credit cards accepted."

Favorite Dish: From their website:

Our Restaurant offers regional American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy Banana Stuffed French Toast and Boyd's French Roast #6 coffee to start your day. Our Chef's specials are the favorite of local business professionals year around. Top off your visit to Seattle and enjoy a great dinner. Our house specialities include Chicken Cordon Bleu and Northwest Seafood Fettuccine."

I don't remember what I ate (it's 9 years ago) but I was satisfied with it.

Address: 200 Taylor Ave. N.,
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The Best Western Executive Inn is two blocks from the Seattle Center, Space Needle,Monorail Terminal, and the new Experience Music Project.
Phone: (206) 448-9444
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: Local

• Written Jul 23, 2003

“" adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Seattle?