"Great Bell Tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Favorite Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: It was the highest bell tower in the former Russian Empire. Its height with cross is 96,5 m. You can pay some payment and go upstairs to see wonderful view of Pecherskaya Lavra from bird light.
Fondest memory: Sorry, I don?t remember what charge is to go upstairs because when I went there last time I said I was a student (even I wasn't) so I had discounts ;-)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Babiy Yar - not only in Kiev
- See All Getting around by a taxi