"Not famous church of Kiev" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Off The Beaten Path Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 143 photos
Not only Kiev?s center is full with churches. If you come to place where I live you will see nice church which was destroyed before. I remember how I climbed among stones of old church. But for recent days it was restored from little one to very solid and beautiful. Near the entrance there is a well from where you can drink cold water :-)
So take a tram #1 or buses ## 411, 433, 461, 23, 90 and go out on Zholudeva street. Then turn to the right and after walking for 5 minutes you will see the church.
More Reviews (89)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All Yaroslav the Wise sarcophagus
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Getting around by a taxi
OlenaKyiv's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels