"Colourful and Eclectic" Top 5 Page for this destination Deep Ellum Tip by keeweechic
Deep Ellum, Dallas: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Deep Ellum has been often described as a 'little New Orleans and Southern SoHo' - It is trendy and zaney and very unique. The shops you will see there are even decorated in a very colourful manner.
This is the place for pyschic's, tattoo shops as well as individual nightlife and restaurants. Deep Ellum is the modern eclectic side of Dallas.
More Reviews (212)
- See All Dallas High School
- See All Ramada Plaza Downtwn
- See All Inside the Tepee
- See All Red River Shootout
- See All Unsafe Areas and The Homeless
- See All Sonny Bryans Smokehouse BBQ
keeweechic's Related Pages
Have you been to Dallas?Share Your Travels