"Tapas, green ones, meat and wine" Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Restaurant Tip by Heinisuo
Torrevieja Restaurants: 20 reviews and 23 photos
I can't remember the names of most of the restaurants I went, but here are some things you should taste.
Favorite Dish: - Garpazho, cold tomato soup. Might sound weird eating cold soup, but it really is tasty.
- Vegeatables, salads, etc. Even if you don't enjoy eating for example salads or tomatoes you should try them here. I think they tasted great in Spain, mainly because of their freshness.
- Spanish omelette a.k.a. potato tortilla. Omelette stuffed with potatoes and onions. It's at its best when served warm. Can be found from tapas restaurants or from markets, but I suggest you try it in restaurant(s).
- Paella. Traditional and propably best-known Spanish food - rice, spices and usually various seafood items. It was good, but not the biggest gourmet-experience during my holiday.
- Various (small) food in Tapas restaurants.
- Wines. Even I have started to enjoy some of the wines...
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (6)
Heinisuo's Related Pages
Have you been to Torrevieja?Share Your Travels