"Fishing Derbies on Boston Harbor" Fishing Tip by RhondaRuth
Fishing, Boston: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Sea kayaking, hiking, camping, fishing, bird-watching, and berry-picking number among the pursuits found at Boston Harbor Islands - A National Park Area (Park). This urban archipelago of some 30 islands lies scattered across 50 square miles of the waters of Boston Harbor.
Everything is just off the city streets so to speak!
The website below will also give you the Boston Harbor Tides. Everyone good boater or fisherman should check the tides right?
Address: On the water
Directions: Check out the Websites above & below for the fishing spots, derby schedules, etc.
Theme: Fishing Trips
More Sports & Outdoors in Boston (1)
More Reviews (34)
- See All View Boston from the Harbor.
- See All Subway into Boston
- See All Watch your signs for the correct Exits!
- See All North End Feasts and Processions
- See All How to Enjoy Boston on a Shoestring...
- See All The Haymarket is a Tradition!
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels