"KCI Roadrunner" Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Transportation Tip by aphrodyte
Manhattan Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
The KCI roadrunner would be the alternative to arriving into Manhattan if you didn't want to fly on a prop plane or didn't want to drive into Manhattan on your own.
The roadrunner travels through Junction City, Ft Riley, Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence and through to the Kansas City Airport. Shuttle service is run on a preset schedule, you make your reservations and hop on at the predesignated area. Saves you from having to store your vehicle at the airport or renting a car.
Check out their website for information about schedules and price quotes.
Phone: 800 826 8294
More Transportation in Manhattan (1)
More Reviews (34)
- See All Yep....another country bar!
- See All The Orange Thingy at the Beach Museum
- See All This creek doesn't run dry.
- See All A little freshness goes a long way!
- See All Super De Duper!
- See All Seen through purple and white colored...
- Parking on K-State Campus...need a...
- See All Battling the elements on Top Of the...
- See All Tuttle Creek Spillway
Been to Manhattan?Share your travels with the world!
aphrodyte's Related Pages
Have you been to Manhattan?Share Your Travels