"Summer in the city: CRUISE the Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Ferry Tours of San Francisco Bay Tip by Geisha_Girl

Where's Julie our Cruise Director?
by Geisha_Girl

The boat we boarded was the California Hornblower.

It was a tri-level boat with a band on each level. The entire meal was a sit down dinner (as opposed to the Buffet dinner which was served on an entirely different boat).

The food wasn't bad, and the service was incredibly attentive and courteous! We were very pleased with our Aussie waitress, Nicole........she was witty enough to endure our guys' "Tom and Nicole" jokes all the way through dinner!

We were even MORE pleased by the unlimited access to the Premiere bar which was included in the total price of the dinner ($166 per person for the 4th of July sit down dinner cruise)

I hadn't had a frozen strawberry daquiri since I was 13 years old (with that fake I.D.!) ...but that evening I was slamming those down like there was no tomorrow. Why?

Because I could.

We were smart enough not to mix drinks (it was a rocky night on the Bay waters!) ......so I stuck to Rhum all night. Rhum and coke, strawberry daquiri, Bacardi and Bacardi.......etc...etc..

Address: San Francisco Bay
Directions: Fisherman's Wharf
Phone: (888) 814-2305.
Website: http://www.alcatraztickets.com/?event=offer.detail&offerId=9390

• Updated Jul 6, 2003

“If you always heed the fears of others, you will never end up doing anything different”

Have you been to San Francisco?