"You shouldn't miss the women's cycling race!" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Sports & Outdoors Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Most years, the famous regional local cycling race for women, called the "Star of Walcheren" passes by in Serooskerke.
If you're interested in professional women's cycling, try to be around in June! Unfortunately, Serooskerke never had a start or finish, but this year 2 bonus sprints took place on the Oostkapelseweg.
More Sports & Outdoors in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (3)
More Reviews (177)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Queens day: again a playback show
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels