"Where to rent some bikes in Montreal" Bicycle Tip by Pierre_Rouss
Bicycle, Montreal: 11 reviews and 11 photos
My preference is indeed Ça Roule Montréal right in the Old Port, 27 de la Commune East, inches away from St-Laurent.
They have a complete choice of bicycles, tandem, trailers for kids and rollerblades too. Maybe not the cheapest though.
Price examples : $8/1h, $12/2h, $15/4h, $20/day, $25/24h for bikes (little more for weekends).
More Transportation in Montreal (12)
More Reviews (77)
- The Faubourg Sainte-Catherine
- See All 5 to 7 at Sherlock
- See All Raclette and lots of wine
- See All Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- See All Village du Père Noël
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels