"National Museum [Museum Gajah]" Top 5 Page for this destination Central Jakarta Tip by ukirsari
Central Jakarta, Jakarta: 40 reviews and 53 photos
A big museum which situated nearby National Monument (Monumen Nasional or Monas) and district of Medan Merdeka and State Palace. Addressed as Museum Gajah, since a small elephant statue from The King of Siam (Thailand) just put in the front of museum. Thanks to VTer Nick who accompany me to visit this place and show me the piggy bank "celengan babi" here!
Address: Jalan Medan Merdeka selatan, Jakarta Pusat
More Things to Do in Jakarta (35)
More Reviews (54)
- See All The dessert of Rijsttafel
- See All Hermes, God of Travel [and God for...
- See All Farewell for Baton_East
- See All Luxurious Cars, Exotic Cars ......
- See All Bowling Alley
- See All Maybe (yes b) Indonesian-English
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels