"Taman Suropati [Burgemeester Bishopplein]" Top 5 Page for this destination Central Jakarta Tip by ukirsari
Central Jakarta, Jakarta: 40 reviews and 53 photos
It's a greenery park, with several scupltures, made by ASEAN (Association of the South East Asia Nations) artists and situated nearby the house of US Ambassador in the heart of Menteng area. We can also find jogging track, doves and their cages. Plus several tropical trees and flowers. Here I take picture with Nick, a day before his departure to England. Thanks to visit me in Jakarta, Ikan Dolphin :)
Address: Jalan Taman Suropati
More Things to Do in Jakarta (35)
More Reviews (54)
- See All The dessert of Rijsttafel
- See All Hermes, God of Travel [and God for...
- See All Farewell for Baton_East
- See All Luxurious Cars, Exotic Cars ......
- See All Bowling Alley
- See All Maybe (yes b) Indonesian-English
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels