McDonald's: "The first McDonald's in Britain" Top 5 Page for this destination McDonalds - London Tip by sourbugger
McDonalds - London, London: 17 reviews and 15 photos
No need for description - they are all the same, despite what they said in reservoir dogs.
If you wish to pay homage to this piece of cultural imperialism that turned us into a nation of wobbling fat asses - then look no further than Woolwich who gained the first McDonalds this side of the pond in 1974.
Favorite Dish: I better not say anything here - McDonalds are notoriously quick to move to litigation
Address: woolwich high street
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Located throughout Greater London.
Phone: +44 20 7930 7530
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Fast Food
More Restaurants in London (12)
More Reviews (275)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels