VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Pimping" People Tip by gussymons

People, New Orleans: 19 reviews and 16 photos

The pimp at work.
by gussymons

I know, I know. Pimping isn't exactly a wholesome profession, but I didn't graduate in human biology for nothing you know!

Psychology, behavioural drive, the birds and the bees, statistics training, experimentation. All of the key skills learned in four mind-bending years of British university education, paid by the generous tax-payer, will not have gone to waste. Oh no!

I have decided to pimp cheerleaders from Louisiana colleges and keep only a 30% cut for myself and professional services.

These two likely lasses are my first employees and I hope to be driving my first Buick off the forecourt within the week!

Seriously, people, I'm not a pimp - thats strictly for the mafia and I don't mess with the mafia. If you are in the mafia, look, no disrespect, I give you muchos respect, don't stab me please, but you know, you are the kings of pimps and I don't want to mess. Respect.

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Updated Jun 30, 2003

Comments

Have you been to New Orleans?