"Arnhemse meisjes" or "Girls from Arnhem: "Worldfamous throughout the whole Netherlands (-:" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Shopping Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Shopping: 17 reviews and 19 photos
All towns and villages in The Netherlands have their speciality. "Haagse Hopjes" (kind of caramel-candy) come from The Hague, "Deventer Koek" ( a kind of cake filled with spices), "Zeeuwse Babbelaars" (candies made from butter) and "Arnhemse meisjes" (a thin fluffy cookie covered with sugar). If one is in Arnhem and one wants to try or buy a box with Arnhem prints on it. One can obtain it in a few places, for example the backershop in the Jansstraat (citycentre) and the souveniershop in the Ketelstraat (also citycentre shoppngstreets).
Still ... I prefer the other kind of "Arnhemse meisjes" (-:
What to buy: "Arnhemse Meisjes" are available at "Noack" in the Ketelstraat
Directions: Halfway "Ketelstraat" walking from the "Land van de Markt" to the "Jansstraat" and on your right side
othercontact: NOACK delicatessen
Theme: Food and Drink
More Shopping in Arnhem (6)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels