VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Always check with a Human!" By Plane Tip by Geoff_Wright

By Plane, California: 17 reviews and 8 photos

Above California
by Geoff_Wright

Now a little confused, I decided to take advantage of Ebookers local call rate, and 'phone them. I asked if it was possible to speak to the person who I had emailed, but apparently he wasn't there. Therefore I briefly told the lady at the other end about the situation. She was extremely helpful, and,cutting a long story short, she firstly confirmed that the flights I had requested were still available, but eventually found me better flights, the outward one being non-stop from Heathrow to LA! And it only cost me £2 more than the previous flight via Fort Worth. So, I left Heathrow 2 hours later, and arrived in LA 4 and a half hours earlier than the flight I had first tried to book on the internet. The flight I actually used was NOT one of those shown on the internet. So be warned, your cut pricve flight may not be the best deal! I will still recommend Ebookers for best deals.

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane

• Updated Jun 29, 2003

Comments

Geoff_Wright

“ Sometimes just let your heart rule your head!”

Have you been to California?