"Feng Shui Guide to London" Top 5 Page for this destination London Favorite Tip by sourbugger
London General: 1,880 reviews and 2,520 photos
Favorite thing: I recently came across a website, which I'm not sure was for real or whether it was tongue-in-cheek.
It claimed to apply Feng Shui to the whole city.
For instance, the River Thames is seen as an artery of good chi. The Thames barrier therefore threw the Feng Shui of most of the city out of kilter - leading eventually to the boom and bust years of the Eighties. Luckily the building of the London Eye (millenium wheel) meant that it restored the balance by acting like a giant waterwheel.
It also claimed that the M25 was a essentially just a Druidic stone circle writ large. The fact it had jams most of the days meant that it affected the 'chi flow'.
It is fairly obvious that I'm going to castigate this as the most awful pile of self-deluded tommy-rot. Anyone who believe this tosh should wake up and smell the crystals!
More Reviews (268)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels