"A cast-iron recommendation" Top 5 Page for this destination Leadenhall Market Tip by sourbugger
Leadenhall Market, London: 12 reviews and 31 photos
This is a cast-iron recommendation because it is a recommendation about cast iron.
Two of the best examples of Victorian cast-iron architecture in London are quite close together.
Liverpool Street station has an amazing roof that is partly original and partly extended Northwards a few years back.
Also look at Lendenhall market. It's now all shops and boutiques, but you can really look at the impressive architecture close up.
Address: Leadenhall Market, London EC3V 1LT
Directions: The places are only a few hundred yards apart - look up Bishopsgate on a map
Phone: +44 20 7332 1523
More Reviews (218)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels