"Watersport 3: Waterskiing" Netherlands Sports & Outdoors Tip by Pavlik_NL
Netherlands Sports & Outdoors: 38 reviews and 45 photos
Not to skip swimming as the number one sport with water, I hop on over to waterskiing now. This is possible on many places, but especially popular on the lakes around the Flevopolders and along the North-Holland IJsselmeercoast ... as well as on the many lakes in Friesland and it's coast.
More Sports & Outdoors in Netherlands (2)
More Reviews (43)
- See All 27th of April, our national holiday:...
- See All Top 20 of largest town
- Cloths for every type of weather (even...
- See All Old "Southern sea" fishermen's villages
- See All Well, in fact they are tiny fluffy...
- Royal shopping
- See All Dense freeway system in two ways
- See All Flowerbulbs as a souvenir ... beware...
- Tolerance and suddenly everything is...
- About cafes and terraces
- The Netherlands (so not Holland) = off...
- Good hotelstandard, yet expensive!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels