"Heading To The SAN SIRO For A Soccer Match..." Top 5 Page for this destination San Siro Stadium Tip by Krystynn
San Siro Stadium, Milan: 13 reviews and 13 photos
Favorite thing: What's my favorite thing about Milan?
Definitely - catching a soccer match at the San Siro!
The Giuseppe Meazza Stadio or San Siro was built in honor of the great Italian player, Giuseppe Meazza. The stadium contains a museum dedicated to football memoribilia for AC Milan and Inter-Milan - the 2 teams who call San Siro 'home'. Inside you can find memoribilia, photographs, penants, boots and other items which trace 100 years of the "beautiful game" in Italy. Discover what lies beneath the Italian's passion for football and why Milan and Inter are such popular clubs not only in Milan but also, the world over! I mean, I'm a Singaporean by birth and am also a stauch Milan supporter. ;-)
The San Siro was recently renovated and it now boasts of 2 fully equipped TV Studios.
How's that for state-of-the-art! These Italians are amazing. They are so darn good in everything that they do...!
More Reviews (79)
- See All Specially for English & Italian Football...
- Dovrete essere intelligenti abbastanza...
- See All One of the best Neapolitan Pizzerias in...
- See All Milan vs Inter (Serie A)
- See All PRADA Italia!
- See All Parli Italiano?
- Bring along a half-filled luggage...
- See All The HIPPEST Store In The Whole of Italy!
- See All Catch the Italian Grand Prix in MONZA!
- See All Ciao, Mr Taxi Driver...
- See All When I First Came To Milan, I Stayed...
- The Milanese Man (& Woman)
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels