"Still At The La Scala" Top 5 Page for this destination Theater alla Scala Tip by Krystynn
Theater alla Scala, Milan: 57 reviews and 96 photos
I can't wait to go for my night of Opera here at the La Scala. I'm sure it'll be great! The only opera I've had the pleasure of watching is "AIDA" - which was sung entirely in Italian. At the time, I had absolutely no knowledge of the Italian language. But thankfully, they had 2 huge screens beside the stage - with English subtitles. The only snag is... I forgot to bring my binoculars. :-(
In any case, you should join a guided day tour for an intimate look inside the La Scala. No regrets!
Address: Piazza della Scala
Phone: 02 88791
More Things to Do in Milan (17)
More Reviews (69)
- See All Specially for English & Italian Football...
- Dovrete essere intelligenti abbastanza...
- See All One of the best Neapolitan Pizzerias in...
- See All Milan vs Inter (Serie A)
- See All PRADA Italia!
- See All Parli Italiano?
- See All Visit the San Siro Museum
- Bring along a half-filled luggage...
- See All Catch the Italian Grand Prix in MONZA!
- See All Ciao, Mr Taxi Driver...
- See All When I First Came To Milan, I Stayed...
- The Milanese Man (& Woman)
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels