"Don?t take any wooden nickels!" Money Tip by LolaSanFrancisco
Money, Amsterdam: 5 reviews and 2 photos
Luggage and bags: Lock it up with a pad lock folks. No joke!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Take some crapy clothes with you. Then replace them with new cool new ones you buy alone the way. Donate you old ones to a hostel.
Miscellaneous: And of coarse there?s this old one: ?Lay out all the clothes you want to take with you. Take out half the clothes and double your money and you should be fine.?
More Reviews (20)
- See All Are Drugs legal? Yes and no....
- See All Coffee Shop INTERACTIVE Map: Sweet....
- See All The Melkweg
- See All AIRPORT ? HOTEL SHUTTLE
- See All Rembrandt Residence Traditional Hotel...
- Just you TRY and find a Pharmacy?I dare...
- Take in a movie, in DUTCH!
- So High I Thought I Would Die: Canal...
- Don't be a butthole when looken for...
- Get money back from VAT
- Fries and mayo to go!
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
LolaSanFrancisco's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels