"Street Artists" Street Artists Tip by davequ
Street Artists, Paris: 30 reviews and 56 photos
Street Artists and Musicians:
Paris has them like all the great cities.
I love all the Paris street artists and musicians. Everywhere you go, .... art.
Although occasionally they could become a little tedious
( e.g. try being "ambushed" on the RER early in the morning by a boisterous and slightly off-key brass band when you are hung over from the night before )...
they are one of my fondest Paris memories.. Music and art everywhere. Only in the great cities of the world.
The waif playing the violin on the Champs in the second foto is another of Anthonys street scenes that reflect what I experienced & loved, and which triumph so toweringly over my mediocre photos.
Good job antoine..!! Copyright 2000-2006 by Anthony G. Atkielski
Click below for the real thing:
Anthonys Home Page
Address: Any boulevard or metro car
Directions: flaneur, look, and listen
More Reviews (93)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels