Breadstick Bakery: "Pies, Sausage Rolls, Bread." Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Restaurant Tip by Kate-Me
Warrnambool Restaurants: 6 reviews and 2 photos
This isn't a restaurant but just a small bakery, but I liked it because the food was nice and very inexpensive, even more reasonable than most bakeries.
Favorite Dish: I always go for the sausage rolls, and here I also had one of the pizza rolls, which was really delicious too.
Address: Liebig St Warrnambool
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Just a few doors down from the Turkish restaurant.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Warrnambool (2)
More Reviews (38)
- See All Library - plus internet access
- See All Clothing manufacturer
- See All Koalas at Tower Hill
- See All Former pub, by the looks of it, now...
- See All The Beach
- See All Don't feed the Tower Hill Emus!
Kate-Me's Related Pages
Have you been to Warrnambool?Share Your Travels