"Man and pigeons" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Off The Beaten Path Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 143 photos
This man sits on the area of Friendship Monument since 10 am till 2 pm as he told me. He feeds pigeons with special seeds (which he buys from money he has from tourists) and gives them water from bottles. Give him 2 grivnas and he will be glad to give you a chance to make a photo of you with pigeons sitting on your shoulders and hands. I was not so brave to do this :-) I worried about my cloths.
More Reviews (89)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All Yaroslav the Wise sarcophagus
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Getting around by a taxi
OlenaKyiv's Related Pages
Have you been to Kiev?Share Your Travels