"The monument of Friendship" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Favorite Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: The monument of Friendship was devoted to historical event Pereyaslavska Rada (1654) when Russia and Ukraine were united in one country. Monument shows participants of Rada: Bohdan Khmel'nickiy in the middle, and Russian Embassador on his sides. The monument was built from granite.
More Reviews (59)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Babiy Yar - not only in Kiev
- See All Getting around by a taxi