"St. Alexander Catholic Church" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Favorite Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: It is worth to take your time and spend some time inside of St. Alexander Roman-Catholic church. There were some views that its builders' were not much successful in creating reach decor. I think maybe there is a part of truth; however, I think that simplicity of the church draws attention and high spirits. A lot of light coming from windows gives a thought of purity.
More Reviews (59)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Babiy Yar - not only in Kiev
- See All Getting around by a taxi