"Passing the exams" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Custom Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Local Customs: 49 reviews and 49 photos
Around mid June every year the results of the final school examinations are revealed.
If you see a house with the national flag outside and a bag fixed on it, then you know someone has passed the exams.
At such a house you're very welcome to ring the bell and congratulate the happy teenager (giving a small coin would be proper).
More Local Customs in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (51)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels