"Templo de Debod" Top 5 Page for this destination Temple of Debod Tip by SirRichard
Temple of Debod, Madrid: 40 reviews and 67 photos
Templo de Debod is an old egyptian temple dedicated originally to the cult of Ammon and Isis, built 2.200 years ago.
It was donated to the spanish government by Egypt to thank us for the help Spain gave to rescue the Abu Simbel temple from the waters in 1968.
Free entrance. Monday and public holidays closed. Weekends open only in the mornings.
Address: Parque del Oeste
Directions: Cross the Plaza de Espana from Gran Via and at the end turn right. Follow the big avenue and you will find it at your left.
Phone: +34 913 66 74 15
More Things to Do in Madrid (25)
More Reviews (144)
- See All WI-FI in the buses
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cafe Reporter
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels