"Napa (St Helena / Calistoga)" Trip Sugestions Tip by Pounder73
Trip Sugestions, San Francisco: 11 reviews and 12 photos
If you can, I would suggest staying up in St Helena Calistoga area over Napa. Napa itself is kinda ghetto. Napa Valley is where you want to be – not that town of.
With only about 1 ½ hours away from SF, you CAN do it in a day, but do you really WANT to? Especially after visiting one of the world’s premier wine making areas? I think not. There are several roads to get there.
I do not EVER condone drinking and driving – but keep in mind that it is tolerated or excepted a little bit more here than in any other part of the state. So be careful and watch for the other guy on the road!
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in San Francisco (8)
More Reviews (58)
- See All VT's Angels - I thought I died and went...
- See All Become a Geisha Manwich
- See All Music Got your Dollar? - at least give...
- See All NASCAR - America's Fastest Growing Sport
- See All Get off the path and into the water
Pounder73's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels