"Marin County Sausalito / Tiburon" Trip Sugestions Tip by Pounder73
Trip Sugestions, San Francisco: 11 reviews and 12 photos
Sausalito / Tiburon
*by car, drive over the golden gate.
Sausalito – take ALEXANDER exit – head towards Bay and North.
Tiburon – take the 131/ Tiburon Exit and follow around the Bay
*There are the Blue & Gold Ferry’s (www.blueandgoldfleet.com) that dock at Pier 41 as an alternative method to get to these places for about $6.00 each way.
Both are small wealthy communities that reside on the Bay across from SF; small stores and restaurants – good for an afternoon lunch. Sausalito more artsy-fartsy touristy & Tiburon more quietly rich. Great views of the City from over here.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in San Francisco (8)
More Reviews (58)
- See All VT's Angels - I thought I died and went...
- See All Become a Geisha Manwich
- See All Music Got your Dollar? - at least give...
- See All NASCAR - America's Fastest Growing Sport
- See All Get off the path and into the water
Pounder73's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels